Sublimation is the best choice for team uniforms and custom sports apparel.
Many people ask “What is sublimation printing and why choose to sublimate vs. screen print”? Sublimation is the process of transferring dye to a fabric using heat. The image is printed on special paper placed on the garment and heat is applied, allowing the ink to become part of the fabric. This will leave you with a more breathable, soft-hand feel to the fabric. The best part is that the numbers, letters and graphics do not wear off!
Sublimation is a great process that allows for vibrant, full color, all-over prints.
ADVANTAGES OF SUBLIMATION
- Unlimited colors with no added cost
- Produces vibrant colors, making it perfect for photographic images
- Ability to create complex all-over print designs on the front and back of your garment
- You can’t feel the print at all
- Sublimation print will not crack, peel, or fade
- Add names/ numbers at no extra costs
- Multiple colors and locations included